Halley’s Comet Ring
The Sunstone Store is celebrating Halley’s Comet.
Our Halley’s Comet Ring is a gorgeous rendition in Sterling Silver, Gold and Oregon Sunstone, of our take on this amazing comet!
A Natural Wonder: Halley’s Comet is a short-period comet visible from Earth every 75–76 years. Halley is the only known short-period comet that is regularly visible to the naked eye from Earth, and the only naked-eye comet that can appear twice in a human lifetime.
Attributes of the Hailey’s Comet Ring:
- This bold, wide band combines metals and textures to create a unique & contemporary style ring.
- The solid sterling silver band is hand textured with our “silk texture”.
- The solid 14K Rose Gold shoots across the ring to represent the tail of Halley’s Comet.
- This 11mm wide ring displays a bezel set 5.5mm round Oregon Sunstone which is approximately .55 to .60 carats.
Choose Sunstone Color: Keep in mind, the color of your sunstone could vary from the one shown.
- Light Green
- Light to Medium Peach color Sunstone
Choose Finger Size: The Halley’s Comet Ring is custom made for your finger. Allow one to two weeks to create.
Dimensions: Definitely a very comfortable width for daily wear.
- 11mm wide on top tapering to 9.5mm (measurements may vary slightly)
- The photo is shown on a finger sized at 5.5 but each one is hand made to fit your finger size.