Stud Earrings are our most popular earring because they can be worn day or night & for all occasions.
If you love a super low profile earring, you will love this modern "Martini" three prong setting. Each pair includes heavy friction backs for security!
Oregon Sunstones are considered rare gems, coming from only a few areas in Southeastern Oregon. Matching them for earrings is extremely challenging & requires us to have a large inventory of gems to compare colors. We strive to make the best match that is possible from our extensive collection.
Choose your Gold Color:
- 14k Yellow Gold
- 14k White Gold
- 14k Rose Gold
Next choose the COLOR CATEGORY of your Oregon Sunstones:
- Champagne- Mostly colorless with hints of yellow, pink or green.
- Peach- Various shades of peach, with or without Schiller.
- Sunset- Rarest of the colors! Bright and fiery orange to red tones.
Choose the SIZE of your Oregon Sunstones:
- 5mm-great size for an upper or lower ear piercing .50 carat each for total 1.00 cts.
- 6.5mm-best size for main ear piercing 1.00 carat each for a total 2.00 cts.
Oregon Sunstones are 100% natural and never treated, because of this, there is a lot of natural variation in color. Your Oregon Sunstones may vary slightly in color from the Oregon Sunstones pictured above.
These earrings are typically ready to ship immediately. We strive to have them in stock for quick shipment.