The Juniper Goddess Ring is set with a sparkling Champagne Oregon Sunstone.
This Juniper Goddess Ring is designed to receive a flat wedding band flush against it. Stack this ring with other colored metal bands of different widths, plain, textured and with other gems.
- 6mm wide Sterling Silver band with oxidized, tree bark texture.
- 14K white gold halo highlights the 7mm Champagne colored Sunstone by encircling it with .08cts of natural diamonds.
- Height is approx. 8mm
- Please indicate ring size in the comment box at checkout.
- See our Ring Sizing Page for more information.
Champagne Sunstone: (near colorless)
- 7mm Round, weighing approximately 1.20 to 1.50 carats
- Oregon Sunstones are 100% natural and never treated.
- The stone color and quality is absolutely unique and cannot be duplicated exactly.
Let the Juniper Goddess Ring bring you wisdom and luck!
The Sunstone Store is Oregon's premier custom design jeweler, specializing in Oregon Sunstone.
Click on our About Oregon Sunstone page, to learn more about this incredible Oregon native Feldspar.
If you are looking for other great engagement rings take a look at our Engagement Ring page!
Only in the past 10 to 15 years has Oregon Sunstone grown in popularity as a gem. The colors of Oregon Sunstone are difficult to compare to traditional gemstones, because so few gems display such a wide variety of naturally occurring colors.
From near colorless to champagne yellows, soft pinks to vivid oranges, intense reds to deep greens, and even combinations of several colors within one stone! Individual in their beauty, no two Oregon Sunstones are exactly alike, offering a unique and personal alternative to traditional gemstones.
Our Oregon Sunstones are never dyed or treated in anyway and all their color is Guaranteed 100% Natural! This is uncommon in the world of gemstones today, as most gems are treated in some way before they reach the retail market.