50% OFF SALE!
14K White Gold – Old World, Vintage Style Natural Diamond Ring
- Bead set diamonds
- Hand engraving
- Lacy filigree, open gold work
- Milgrain detail (tiny beaded edges)
- Bezel setting
- Center Diamond: Emerald shape .25 cts framed by trapezoid cut diamonds
- GIA Clarity SI-1
- GIA Color from G to I
- Conflict Free & 100% Natural (not lab grown)
- Top is .45 inches wide by .65 inches from side to side.
- Depth is .28 inches
Finger Size: The current size is 6.25. If you know your exact size, enter the finger size needed in the box at check out for “additional notes”.
The Sunstone Store does not often buy from outside vendors. However, this is such a finely crafted ring that I could not stop myself. The ring was manufactured by one of our favorite vendors; F.I.D. (First Image Designs). The detail is stunning! The diamonds are bead set on top in the halo and on all sides with milgrain detail. It has a delicate, lacy look of the platinum rings from the late 1800s. This is much sturdier and made to hold up to a modern-day woman.