“Nothing Else Needed” explains this Sunstone Halo Ring ring perfectly. If you are looking to make a statement, this ring is for you.
This beautiful Sunstone Halo Ring stands alone magnificently. Currently pictured in 14k yellow gold and set with 54 total diamonds accenting a stunning 7mm (approx. 1.30 carats) Champagne Oregon Sunstone.
- This ring is available in 14K Yellow, White or Rose Gold
- Please allow 4 weeks as this ring is made to order.
- Please indicate ring size in comment box at checkout. See our Ring Sizing Page for more information on ring sizing.
- Fifty-four accent diamonds 1.75 carats total, are Clarity Grade SI2 to SI3 with Color Grade G-H
- Approximate dimensions: Shank is 4.0mm wide, Height is 8.0mm, Halo Diameter is 12.0mm
Want a different color for your Sunstone? Contact us and we can help you choose the color that you love. Green Sunstone is available but in limited supplies.
To learn more about this incredible Oregon native Feldspar and our responsible mining practices, click on our About Oregon Sunstone page.
The largest selection of Oregon Sunstone Jewelry in Oregon is at The Sunstone Store!
If you are looking for other great engagement rings take a look at our Engagement Ring page!
Only in the past 10 to 15 years has Oregon Sunstone grown in popularity as a gem. The colors of Oregon Sunstone are difficult to compare to traditional gemstones, because so few gems display such a wide variety of naturally occurring colors.
From near colorless to champagne yellows, soft pinks to vivid oranges, intense reds to deep greens, and even combinations of several colors within one stone! Individual in their beauty, no two Oregon Sunstones are exactly alike, offering a unique and personal alternative to traditional gemstones.
Our Oregon Sunstones are never dyed or treated in anyway and all their color is Guaranteed 100% Natural! This is uncommon in the world of gemstones today, as most gems are treated in some way before they reach the retail market.