This ring is a gorgeous example of the fine craftsmanship you expect from Steven J. Douglas Designs.
Close Out Price: Why are we are we selling this ring at such an incredible low price? Because it is the last of this design. It will never be reproduced. The Sunstone Store has discontinued most of their “non-Sunstone” designs and so we are closing them out for good. It is even stamped DFJ! Douglas Fine Jewelry was our first jewelry store in Bend, Oregon back in 2001 until we changed our name to The Sunstone Store.
Very modern in styling: The ring combines a rare, very fine Radiant Cut White Sapphire and two trillion shaped Blue Sapphires. These gems look perfect to the naked eye.
Two Tone White & Yellow Gold: The top portion of the ring is 14K white gold, while the Euro Shank is in 14K yellow gold. This is a very technically difficult combination that requires many more hours of labor to achieve.
More about the Ring: The White Sapphire weighs approximately 2.70 carats. The two Blue Trillion Sapphires weigh approximately 1.00 total.
Modern Styling Details:
- Heavy Construction-Solid 14K Gold-8.20 grams
- Euro or squared shank
- Secure Prongs-Wide prongs on White Sapphire & V-prong on Blue Sapphires
- Flush Set pick-a-boo diamonds on sides
- Comfort Fit-soft edges & well balanced
What you will Love about this One of a Kind ring:
- Gem hardness for Sapphire is 9 on the Mohs Hardness Scale so they don’t scratch easily. Click here to learn more about hardness & durability of gems.
- It’s a great ring for an active person, very low profile, no snagging prongs!
- You will not find another ring like this on planet Earth
- Low maintenance, durable construction
- European squared shank that is extra wide
The finger size is 6.25. Sizing this ring up or down can be done but will be an additional charge. Please indicate ring size in comment box at checkout.