- Bezel size: outside dimensions is 7.95 mm
- Shank width: 1.9 mm
- Bezel Height: 4.6 mm
- Current Finger Size: Approx. 6 3/4
One-of-a-kind: The stone color and quality is absolutely unique and cannot be duplicated. The piece you purchase is the one shown in the photo.
If you need a different ring size than what is listed please visit our Ring Sizing Page for more information.
Please indicate ring size in the comment box at checkout.
Choose the COLOR CATEGORY of your Oregon Sunstone:
- Champagne– Mostly colorless with hints of yellow, pink or green.
- Peach– Various shades of pink to orange, with or without *Schiller.
- Sunset– Bright and fiery orange to red tones, with or without *Schiller.
- Pink Champagne- describes a very light peach sunstone exhibiting Schiller phenomenon. It looks like sparkling pink champagne! This color looks stunning in Rose Gold. They compliment each other perfectly. Schiller pattern will always vary somewhat from gem to gem. No two are alike.
*Schiller is a “phenomenon” unique to some Oregon Sunstones, where copper particles are suspended within the feldspar crystal appearing as sparkles inside the gemstone. This phenomenon is 100% natural and every Oregon Sunstone that displays Schiller is completely unique.