Love knots represent the union of two souls by interweaving two individual strands.
Love Knot Lore:
- The “Celtic Love Knot Ring” is believed to originated in the third or fourth century in early Roman artwork.
- These knots that are popularly known as the eternity knot.
- This theme is commonly used in Celtic wedding rings.
- Love knots also symbolize the never-ending cycle of life with their intricate and interwoven patterns that have no end or beginning.
- Sunstone with 3.0 mm, approx. .15 carats
- 8.00 mm across the top
Sizing: Choose your finger size at check out in the “Comments” box.
Unbroken loops to symbolize an unbroken bond of love.
The Sunstone Store is Oregon’s premiere custom design jeweler, specializing in Oregon Sunstone.
To learn more about this incredible Oregon native Feldspar and our responsible mining practices, click on our About Oregon Sunstone page.