“Alya” is a female name originating from Ancient Greek, Slavonic, Hebrew, and Arabic.
Bodaciously wide, this ring is especially fun to wear on a middle finger!
- In general, “Alya” means: sky, heaven, loftiness, to ascend, to go up.
- In Astronomy, Alya is a variable and multiple main-sequence star of magnitude 4.62 in the constellation of Serpens.
Ring Attributes: This bold, wide band combines metals and textures to create a unique & contemporary style ring.
- Approximately 11mm wide on top
- The solid sterling silver band is hand textured with our “silk texture”.
- The solid 14K Rose Gold is positioned diagonally across the top of the ring.
- The Oregon Sunstone is bezel set, about 5.5mm round- .55 to .60 carats.
Choose Sunstone Color: Keep in mind, the color of your sunstone could vary from the one shown.
- Light to Medium Green
- Light to Medium Peach
Choose Finger Size: The finger size should be taken by a professional. Ideally, your finger should be sized by an experienced jeweler using “wide ring sizers”. We cannot be responsible for receiving incorrect sizes that may result in having to remake this ring.
Dimensions: Definitely a very comfortable width for daily wear.
- 11mm wide on top tapering to 8mm (measurements may vary slightly)
- The photo is shown on a finger sized at 5.5 but each one is hand made to fit your finger size.